Friday, January 20, 2006

First vlog for the Million Minutes Vlog4peace



This video was taken by Mus that I edited. Since I was not able to upload it to the vlog sites I signed-up it was converted by Mr. Park from wmv to quicktime, it became a huge file unuploadable. Finally You Tube had it hosted to their sites, thanks to them and I hope to upload the rest of the vlogs on their site.

I hope vloggers will also upload their contribution to this project.

Vloggers of the World Unite! Let us Vlog4peace.

2 comments:

kitykity said...

Anyonghaseyo! (I know I'm not spelling that right)

I'll take part :) I think it's a wonderful idea. Don't rule out blip.tv to host your videos--they have been doing a great job and are very reliable.

Hopefully I can get my vid done for you this weekend...

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

Pete Erlano Rahon said...

hi susan, anyong hasimnika, still poor with my Korean 6months here already, please spread the news and lets blog for peace. I have problem with blip tve they don't seem to accept wmv, ill try again. good wishes and peace !